This course is a TEST COURSE Please do not enrol.
Commercial vehicle diagnostics is a time-saving practice, in the modern workshop. In this training, you will learn practical insights and necessary skills to perform diagnosis on commercial vehicles using the latest Jaltest technology.
Modern Truck Diagnostics will cover:
• Initial diagnosis through to fault code explanations and troubleshooting a vehicle by symptoms.
• How an ECU and scan tool communicate with each other. We discuss what can go wrong and how to overcome communication problems.
• Vehicle limiter adjustments. What is possible and what responsibilities must also be considered.
• In-depth look at the information available directly through the tool. Including wiring diagrams, technical data and vehicle maintenance schedules.
• Coding common rail injectors, we explain why we carry out this critical task, what can go wrong and how it adversely affects the performance of other sensors and systems.
• We look at the oil quality sensor readings and how oil specs affect service intervals.
• The extended role of diagnostic equipment in the modern workshop.
To enrol in this course please click on the subscribe button below. Once you have done the payment, we will enrol you in the course.
Cost: NZD 603.75 incl gst
This training is specifically for CoF Vehicle Inspectors who need to gain their RBM test certificate, and for technicians who need to gain confidence and extra knowledge in the use of roller brake testers.
The training is NZTA approved and includes a certificate.
We cover brake science, brake mechanics, grip, lading, legalities around CoF testing, test equipment inspection, the efficient + safe + legal use of any brand RBM and the use of Landata.
- Chapter 1: Background and Theory (5 videos)
- Chapter 2: Performing an Actual Break Test (5 videos)
- Chapter 3: Looking at Values and The Law (4 videos)
- Chapter 4: RBM Applications (4 videos)
- Chapter 5: Legal Requirements (4 videos)
- Chapter 6: Application Faults (5 videos)
To enrol in this course
Cost without the training manual: NZ $295.00+gst (NZ $339.25 incl)
Cost with the training manual (57-page colour printed): NZ $344.50+gst (NZ $396.18 incl). Overseas shipping will include other chargers.