This course is a TEST COURSE Please do not enrol.
Commercial vehicle diagnostics is a time-saving practice, in the modern workshop. In this training, you will learn practical insights and necessary skills to perform diagnosis on commercial vehicles using the latest Jaltest technology.
Modern Truck Diagnostics will cover:
• Initial diagnosis through to fault code explanations and troubleshooting a vehicle by symptoms.
• How an ECU and scan tool communicate with each other. We discuss what can go wrong and how to overcome communication problems.
• Vehicle limiter adjustments. What is possible and what responsibilities must also be considered.
• In-depth look at the information available directly through the tool. Including wiring diagrams, technical data and vehicle maintenance schedules.
• Coding common rail injectors, we explain why we carry out this critical task, what can go wrong and how it adversely affects the performance of other sensors and systems.
• We look at the oil quality sensor readings and how oil specs affect service intervals.
• The extended role of diagnostic equipment in the modern workshop.
To enrol in this course please click on the subscribe button below. Once you have done the payment, we will enrol you in the course.
Cost: NZD 603.75 incl gst