Advanced Driver Assist Systems - European Vehicles, is a series of training videos where the ADAS systems on a European car are covered.
In this training you will learn about:
- Calibration of the front cameras (MFK), 360 degrees around view monitoring cameras (360 degrees) and front Radar Distronic (DTR).
- Simple on-road diagnostics and reporting.
- Testing the systems to check if calibration is performed correctly.
- Chapter 1: ADAS Multi-Function Camera Calibration - Series (9 videos)
- Chapter 2: ADAS 360 Degree Camera | ARM - Series (5 videos)
- Chapter 3: Distronic Front Radar Calibration (DTR) - Series (4 videos)
Cost without the training manual: NZ $295.00+gst (NZ $339.25 incl)
Cost with the training manual (91-page colour printed): NZ $358.34+gst (NZ $412.09 incl). Overseas shipping will include other chargers.